We gamers all Know about God of War Series.God of War: Ghost of Sparta is the best game on the PSP, pushing the boundaries of a handheld device with breathtaking graphics, a striking story, and enough combat to keep your thumbs busy for many hours.
God of War: Ghost of Sparta is the ultimate example of the full console experience in the palm of your hands.
VIDEO TUTORIAL OF God of War: Ghost of Sparta PSP
Description Of The Game :God of War: Ghost of Sparta is a third person action-adventure video game developed by Ready at Dawn and Santa Monica Studio, and published by Sony Computer Entertainment (SCE). It was first released for the PlayStation Portable (PSP) handheld console on November 2, 2010. The game is the sixth installment in the God of War series and the fourth chronologically. Loosely based on Greek mythology, Ghost of Sparta is set in ancient Greece with vengeance as its central motif. The player controls the protagonist Kratos, the God of War. Kratos is still haunted by the visions of his mortal past and decides to explore his origins. In Atlantis, he finds his mother Callisto, who claims that his brother Deimos is still alive. Kratos then journeys to the Domain of Death to rescue his brother. After initial resentment from Deimos, the brothers team up to battle the God of Death, Thanatos.
Set in the realm of Greek mythology, God of War: Ghost of Sparta is a single-player game that allows players to take on the powerful role of Spartan warrior Kratos. This new adventure picks up after God of War concludes, telling the story of Kratos' ascension to power as the God of War. In his quest to rid himself of the nightmares that haunt him, Kratos must embark on a journey that will reveal the origins of lost worlds, and finally answer long-awaited questions about his dark past. Armed with the deadly chained Blades of Chaos, he will have to overcome armies of mythological monsters, legions of undead soldiers, and amazingly dangerous and brutal landscapes throughout his merciless quest.
God Of War: Ghost Of Sparta is an authentic masterpiece. The combat system, as well as the level design and the enemy's A.I., reach perfection. A must-have for all PSP owners and for the fans of the series.
- New Combat & Weapon System: Enhanced melee combat features more in your face action with ‘Combat Rush’, which enables Kratos to pummel enemies to the ground as well as throw them, an augmented death system featuring unique weapon and magic specific deaths, as well as a larger variety of combination, finishing and air-to-air combat moves. Players will also have new weapons to wield such as the Spear and Shield with its fully fleshed out combat tree along with new magical powers for more lethal attacks.
- Bigger Bosses, More Enemies: Ghost of Sparta boasts bigger and more diverse gameplay than Chains of Olympus. This results in exponentially larger bosses, double the enemies on-screen with more diverse behaviors, and new navigation types all of which add to a more engaging and immersive gameplay experience.
- Stunning Visuals: Engine enhancements provide stunning graphics and dramatic camera angles that are coupled with weather effects, depth of field, and higher quality environments to offer visuals that have never been seen before on the PSP system.
- Epic Story: Keeping true to the God of War franchise, Ghost of Sparta provides compelling new adventure for Kratos, one that will go deeper into his past that ever before and answer long-awaited questions about the Spartan warrior.
- Puzzle Solving: As players explore the ancient world, prepare to navigate through a labyrinth of challenging puzzles inter-woven into the story.
- Grave Digger
- King Midas
- Last Spartan
- Cyclops Tyrant
- Armored Cyclops
- Minotaur Brute
- Cursed Remains
- Rabid Hound
- Cursed Wretch
- Fire Harpling
- Harpy Widow
- Hoplite Archer
- Hoplite Guard
- Hoplite Sentry
- Dredge of Boreas
- Boreas Spawn
- Scylla Brood
- Keres Wraith
- Triton Assassin
- Triton Soldier
- Triton Lord
You May Also Interested In :
Awards And Achievements
- At E3 2010, Ghost of Sparta received nine awards, including "Best Handheld Game", "Best PSP Game", and "PSP Game of Show" from several media outlets, as well as three nominations
- PlayStation: The Official Magazine awarded it the "Gold Award".
- Kotaku awarded it "Editor's Choice", stating "God of War: Ghost of Sparta is a palm-sized epic video game."
- At the 2010 Spike Video Game Awards, it received "Best Handheld Game"
- At the 2011 British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) Video Game Awards, Ghost of Sparta was a nominee for the "Handheld" award.
How to Install And Play God of War: Ghost of Sparta On Android :
- First download and Install PPSSPP
- Place download ISO or CSO file in your SDCard or Wherever you want
- Open PPSSPP GOLD and then go to GAMES and find the location where you have placed the PSP
- GAME’s CSO or ISO file and it’s DONE
- Now Enjoy.